Terms and Conditions of Use
Last Updated 3/22/2022
These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between User (hereinafter referred to as “You”,”Your”) and Heidi Cogdill, dba Creative Yellow Pen, dba Yellow Pen Press (hereinafter referred to as “Website Owner, We, or Our”).
The WEBSITE OWNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
Digital Product Usage and Limited License
Any and all materials, paid or free, that You access on this or any related domains are the sole ownership or licensed use of Heidi Cogdill.
You are not allowed to reproduce any part of Our product(s) or related communications.
You are receiving a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, removable license for non-commercial use only, in order to access any content or materials in the products You have paid for or opted to receive.
If you violate this license by giving or selling a copy of our template(s)/art/product(s) to anyone, We reserve the right to send you a bill for the licenses you have sent to others and revoke your access to Our template(s)/art/product(s) permanently.
Licenses for these items are available for purchase. If you choose to take these actions, you will be notified and billed accordingly.
- Download and/or print any purchases for Your personal use or in Your business for non-commercial purposes.
You may NOT:
- Re-sell or trade Your access to Your purchases.
- Share Your purchase with anyone else who has not yet purchaed it or opted in to receive it.
- Reprint or republish any of your purchases, in part or in whole.
- Distribute any of the materials contained in Your purchases or related materials and/or communications as Your own, otherwise known as stealing.
- Reproduce and tweak any part or whole of Your purchases for distribution as Your own work.
- Claim ownership or use any of Our intellectual property without Our prior consent, which includes (but is not limited to): copyrights such as course materials, worksheets, workbooks, lessons, videos, and more; trademarks such as names, logos, taglines, or other unique source identifiers; or trade dress including the look and feel of anyof Our offerings (and its related communications and materials).
- Use Our offering or any related materials and/or communications in an unlawful way or for any illegal or unlawful purpose(s).
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on this website are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods.
The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on heidicogdill.com are applicable to the individuals who wrote it. Results vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products, or any benefits in exchange for their statements.
The testimonials are representative of customer experiences but the exact results will be unique and individual to each customer.
The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typing error corrections. Some testimonials may have been edited for clarity, or shortened in cases where the original testimonial included extraneous information that is of no relevance to the general public
Some of the links on this website are “affiliate links.” That means if you click on a link and purchase the item, Heidi Cogdill receives an affiliate commission. Please note, Heidi Cogdill only recommends products or services that will add value to you. Heidi Cogdill discloses this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If an affiliate link is listed, Heidi Cogdill will disclose it to you at the top of each blog post, page, or email newsletter, if applicable.