My friend challenged me to list 10 books that have stayed with me long after reading the last page. The key is to do this without thinking too hard.
Here’s my list in no particular order…
1. Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg
2. Start Something That Matters by Blake Mycoskie
3. This Time I Dance by Tama Kieves
4. Visionary Business by Marc Allen
5. The Red Scarf by Kate Furnival
6. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
7. The Memory Thief by Emily Colin
8. Three Wishes by Barbara Delinsky
9. By The Time You Read This by Lola Jaye
10. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
Bonus: Anything by Sandra Brown, Catherine Anderson or Lisa Kleypas
What are your ten?